20 May 2008

Keep Quiet, Nothing Comes as Easy as You.

I am ever so slightly (sarcasm) obsessed with my boyfriends in Fall Out Boy, so by default, I've been following the saga of Mr. Pete Wentz and Ms. Ashlee Simpson (currently Mrs. Ashlee Wentz). Their wedding this weekend was the same day that I graduated from college (how odd). Apparently they spent half a cool million on an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. Pretty fuckin' sweet. I've seen the invites, they're adorable. Can't wait for the photos! Her dad officiated (hmm?) and apparently they had a "non-denominational" ceremony. That's pretty cool cuz the Simpson's are mega-religious, but they're respecting their son-in-law's spirituality. Maybe they're not as gross as Perez sez.

I'm just so happy to see young people having a semi-normal relationship and getting married in a fun and unique way. (It may be partially my own obsession with theme weddings and my burning desire to wed sooner rather than later). I love these kids and I really hope that Ash is preggers. Babies are awesome even though they're now the hottest accessory in Hollywood. In short, they seem so happy together, which is a damn good reason to get married.



Mazel Tov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Patrick... are you perhaps looking for a nice Jewish girl to marry?

No comments: